Automatic Reverse Pulse- Jet Bag Filter Unit
Dirty gas enters from the bottom of the bag filter unit and flows upwards through the filter bags. The metal cage prevents collapse of the bag. Dust particles filtered and settled at the outer peripheral of the filter tube.
Bags are cleaned by a reverse jet of compressed air, injected through nozzle just above the bag holding plate nearer to filter bags. A venturi nozzle provided at the filter bag opening accelerates the compressed air. Since the duration of compressed
air jet short time, the filter tube become balloon for short time. This expansion of filter bag for short time of remove the dust cake formation and the dislodged dust falls into a storage hopper below. Reverse-pulse-jet dust collectors can be operated continuously and cleaned without interruption of flow because the burst of compressed air is very small compared with the total volume of dusty air through the collector. Also, the continuous-cleaning feature allows them to operate at higher air-to-cloth ratios, so the space requirements are lower.
This cleaning mechanism works with the help of digital sequential timer attached to the fabric filter. This timer indicates the solenoid valve to inject the air to the blow pipe.
Automatic Reverse Pulse Jet Bag filter unit, generally have the following parts:
- Non woven filter fabric bags or high efficiency filter cartridges
- Strong raw gas chamber in steel
- Clean air/gas chamber mounted immediately on top of raw gas chamber.
- Air Jet manifolds is connected to a compressed air tank and solenoid valve assemblies complete with solenoid valves and electronic sequential timers.
- Inspection cover/doors, hand rails and cat ladder.
Special features of the Pulse Jet Bag Filter
- Easy accessibility to all the components.
- Inspection and maintenance of filter bags can be carried out entirely from the clean airside.
- Space saving due to high air to cloth ratio.
- High filtration efficiency limiting emission level.
- Low compressed air consumption combined with high cleaning efficiency.
- High reliability of service since only a few components of simple design are involved.
- Maintenance free operation.
Recovery of particulate matter from exhaust gas is vital for any industry from three aspect
- To ensure the operators health and safety by removing the hazardous fumes from the working area.
- To avoid pollution problems.
- Sturdy construction.
- To increase the product quality removing fumes from the process.
Dust collection systems is used in many processes to either recover valuable granular solid or powder from process streams, or to remove granular solid pollutants from exhaust gases prior to venting to the atmosphere. Dust collection is an online process for collecting any process-generated dust from the source point on a continuous basis. Dust collectors may be of single unit construction, or a collection
of devices used to separate particulate matter from the process air. They are often used as an air pollution control device to maintain or improve air quality.
The dust generation in manufacturing process directly effects the operator’s health, can contaminate the product which is being manufacturing can make highly uncomfortable for the people in & around the dust generating areas. wish to offer a solution by incorporating dust control & extraction system & ensure a safe & pure zone for the occupants. This process involves exhaust blowers, exhaust air duct work and dust collection hoods to pick up dust particles at the point of generation. In several cases, the dust collected by the system from the point of generation is routed through a filter unit which collects the dust & pure air will be exhausted to the ambient to meet pollution control.